Sunday, March 26, 2006

Je t'adore....


Let's go with that for now. You never really know what's up until all inhibitions are gone. Then you realize all what the hell is going on, and wish you knew what you were doing. Anyhow, went out with Jess Clupp, tonight, tonight. She is a great kid, and totally wise for all that she is goth and the like, hahah. Anyhow, I wish I could figure some things out, and who is worth all my emotion. God knows I realized a few things tonight, the biggest being, that I have a penchant for all things dramatic and surreal. Amanda Hertzog IM'd me tonight, and that led to some fun times. She wants to know if she was going to be rehired in the spring, hahahha. I was able to just say, of course why not??? hahahaha. Oh to cross me is to screw over so much.
Then I let the river take its course and made sure that few key people knew what was up. Also, made sure to add a few adendums to my own wishes, and that should be taken care of in the future, very quickly. I may be weak and pathetic, talentless, and unsocial, but by God, I will not fail at getting my own brand of "la revenge de mes amis!". I have very certain things that need to be done, and should you ask, I won't lie. After all, I do take my own promises and contracts seriously. I am so upset though over other actions lately, that supercede my own inconveniences. Sarah, my friend from CU, just dropped out of college, and I feel so helpless cause there is nothing that I can do. I talked to her tonight and tried to be encouraging, I hoped it worked, even if just a little. I wish these bad things didn't happen to my good friends, they deserve better. I may deserve the worst, and can take it, but they are so sweet and are so good. Maybe its for a reason, I hope so, but I cannot say. Well anyhow, I hope everything turns out okay. The sermon today was John 3:16...
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to die for us that no man shall perish, but have eternal life..."
For once, I think I understand what that type of unconditional love means. It may be hell, but by God, I keep my promises, and will always do for those I love, to whatever ends it may be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home